Providing Treatment For:
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Self Esteem Issues
- Spiritual Issues
- Marital and Premarital Counseling
- Mental Illness
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Abuse
- Anger and Rage
- Personality Disorder
- Blended Family Issues
Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapy – A consistent, intensive experience enables clients to resolve root issues and achieve treatment goals.
- Couples Therapy – We strive to offer a safe haven to every couple that facilitates relational attachment leading to mutual satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Family Therapy – A family systems approach encourages stability and the necessary foundation for harmony and attachment to successfully occur.
- Video Counseling – Our confidential HIPAA compliant telehealth platform efficiently addresses all of the mental health and relationship issues normally dealt with through traditional in-person counseling.
Safe Harbor Counselor Performance Model
Get started with Safe Harbor Behavioral Care by finding a location near you.