To all our current and potential clients and their families,
We wanted to take a moment and reach out to all of you during this very important time in our nation and for our practice. Please take a moment to view the video below as our clinical director shares important information from Safe Harbor regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Many insurances already offer video telehealth, but many are also making temporary provisions to allow telehealth during the COVID-19 outbreak. These currently include:
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins USFHP and EHP
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield of Virginia
- Highmark BlueCross BlueShield
- Higmark DE Medicaid
- BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina
- Aetna of CT, NC, VA, and PA (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Humana (Tricare)
- Medicaid of Maryland (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Medicaid of Connecticut (temporarily during the outbreak)
- Medicare (temporarily during the outbreak)
If your insurance is not listed, please give us a call and one of our scheduling coordinators will check your insurance plan to see if it qualifies for video services. You can reach us at 410-838-9500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Video services are also available at an out of pocket cost.
We will get through this challenging time together. You are not alone.